November 12, 2013

4 the Fans

We want to thank you for the incredible support and enthusiasm for Trash Face's new album "Super Saiyan". We could not do it without all of you.
We know that you are thinking "I listen to Rat Salad every day and know all the words, but what else can I do to support these guys because they are so cool and I want to look like them so girls will like me". The answer is simple. Write us a heartfelt letter. If you do not know exactly what to write about because you just find the English language limits your true admiration and love for us, we have a few suggestions. 

Try finishing some of these sentences to get started.
I love Rat Salad Records because...
I listen to Trash Face every day of my life because...
Pharaohs Cape is ok I guess, if you're into that kind of thing since...
Every band needs to fill my insatiable desire to hear more music or else...

Then once you finish writing your essay (10 page minimum) put a stamp on that and send it through the almighty US Postal Service to 1407 Graymalkin Lane, Salem Center You know. In the town of North Salem. It's in the very northeast corner of Westchester County, New York